Position Overview Ａnd Responsibilities The primary responsibilities of this position are to work with NI customers, sales personnel, engineering Ａnd alliance partners to define, document, design Ａnd deploy NI products tailored to meet specific customer requirements for large scale turnkey engineering solutions with focus on RF devices testing. The ideal candidate has experience Ａnd knowledge regarding NI products Ａnd RF test system level design.
Core Job Responsibilities:
This is a multi functional role dealing with diverse engineering needs to design custom solutions, Ａnd to deploy solutions worldwide. The roles will include:
- Working Ａnd interacting with a wide variety of NI staff Ａnd external alliance partners in systems engineering, software design, hardware design, Ａnd fixture design in support of custom solutions
- Generating requirements document Ａnd statements of work
- Specifying, designing, prototyping, testing, Ａnd deploying turnkey test solutions
- Defining Ａnd implementing project plans, managing milestones Ａnd holding reviews to assure systems are meeting requirements Ａnd ready for deployments
- Traveling as needed (possibly up to 50%) domestically Ａnd abroad in support of project objectives
- B. S. in Electrical Engineering, Computer EngineeringＯrElectronics Engineering TechnologyＯrhigher
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience in a Systems Design Role, Application Engineering, Technical Field SalesＯra Test Engineering Design role in RF related fields.
- RF engineering experience in mobile phone radios, WIFI Ａnd Bluetooth signals testing Ａnd measurement.
- Capable of calibrating Ａnd characterizing RF test equipment to optimize measurement accuracy.
- Strong understanding of electrical engineering, electronics & computer architectures
- Strong understanding of high-level programming languages (LabVIEW, TestStand, C/C++/C#)
- Demonstrated understanding of the following concepts Ａnd principles:
1. Sources of measurement error
2. Appropriate Ｓelection of instrumentation Ａnd equipment layout
3. Integration of hardware Ａnd software
4. Familiar with schematic capture tools Ａnd PCB design
5. Familiar with CAD tools
6. Statistical analysis of data (Cp, Cpk, GR&R).
- Demonstrated ability to:
1. Work effectively in a group development environment
2. Structure problem solving skills - diagnose technical issues Ａnd propose reasonable solutions
3. Take initiative, be a self-starter, Ａnd work independently
4. Persistently drive tasks Ａnd lead projects to successful completion
5. Quickly learn applicable technology, systems, Ａnd products
- Strong work ethic Ａnd drive to succeed
On top of standard requirement listed, we are emphasizing the following specific skills:
1. RF engineering experience in mobile phone radios, WIFI Ａnd bluetooth signals testing Ａnd measurement.
2. Capable of calibrating Ａnd characterizing test equipment to optimize measurement accuracy, experience with NI's products is a plus.
3. Experienced in using LabVIEWＯrother equivalent engineering programming tools, LabVIEW is a significant plus.
4. Experienced in developing test solutions to fulfill customer requirements.
5. Able to communicate (written Ａnd spoken) in English Ａnd Chinese.
职位二：Senior Mechanical Engineer
If you are ready for an exciting career with excellent growth opportunities, please send your resume in both English Ａnd Chinese to:firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Please indicate the position you are applying for.